I am a Perth based Celebrant who creates and performs beautiful, personalised wedding ceremonies. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and one of my commitments as a Celebrant is to work with you to create a ceremony that is personalised and meaningful to you. Your words, your songs, your readings and your values are what will make your ceremony special and memorable. I have a variety of resources including samples of ceremonies, poems and vow suggestions, and together with your request and input will create your 'tailor-made' ceremony.
I conduct ceremonies right across the metropolitan area, including Rockingham and Mandurah, and also travel to locations outside of the metro area.
Whether you are dreaming of a traditional ceremony or a simple garden, park or beach gathering, I will ensure your Ceremony will be exceptional! With my background presenting in the fields of commercial radio and television, along with experience as a professional compere and public speaker, I'll provide a professional, yet personal touch to your special day.
We'll get together for an initial, no obligation meeting to get to know each other. It is important that you are comfortable with me as your chosen Celebrant. If you decide you'd like to proceed we'll complete the Notice of Intended Marriage together and begin planning your ceremony. I'll also leave you with a ceremony preparation booklet which contains dozens of suggestions for vows, ring ceremonies, readings and poetry.
My services include:
- Creation and delivery of a personalised professional ceremony to your specifications.
- Prompt lodgement of all the government legal documentation to the Births, Deaths and Marriages Department
- A quality laser printed commemorative Certificate of Marriage.
- Generous time for preparation, including an initial planning meeting and follow-up visits
- Unlimited contact- phone calls and emails
- Provide a wide range of ceremony resource materials.
- Suggestions for the inclusion of family, religious or cultural traditions and symbolism.
- On site or home rehearsal.
- My timely arrival at the ceremony and a guarantee that I will not double book other ceremonies that could conflict with your arrival.
- My professional grooming and attire appropriate to the style and setting of your wedding.
- Provision of a quality public address system with MP3, iPod† facilities and microphones
- Table, tablecloth and decorations†and 2 chairs covered with sash of your choice (if required)
- A beautiful ceremony copy
- Confidential and secure recordkeeping of legal documents
- Recommendations to other services (if requested)
- No hidden costs (except for distance travel)
- Assistance with Immigration/Visa requirements.
- No extra fees charged for Visa Letters and Statutory Declarations.
- Should you be lodging a Prospective Spouse visa, to bring your partner into Australia for marriage, I am able to provide you with the letter required by the Department of Immigration.
This celebrant's direct contact details will be sent to you once you complete the enquiry form to the right of this celebrant's profile. You will then receive their phone number(s), email address and website details (if supplied). The Celebrant will also be sent an email with your contact details.