Hi and Congrats on getting engaged!!
My name is Meg and I am a weddingaholic as well as an authorised civil celebrant. I love working with couples to help them create a ceremony that is perfect for them! Everyone's dream wedding looks different, so when I work with you, I always start with a blank page - no cookie cutter ceremonies here!!!!
What do I offer:
What don't I do:
- An obligation free face to face (or Skype where face to face isn't possible) meeting so you can decide if I'm the right celebrant for you
- A follow-up meeting to plan out your perfect wedding ceremony
- A draft wedding ceremony emailed to you and consultation with you to get it just right!
- A rehearsal with your bridal party of your wedding ceremony
- A fun and meaningful ceremony on the day
- A beautifully printed marriage certificate
- Assist your photographer (if needed) on the day with group and family photos
- Completion and submission of all legal documents
- Unlimited email and phone contact
- Use of my state of the art, fully portable, Ipod and CD compatible PA system. I happily provide music for before the ceremony and can have songs for your ceremony on my iphone.
- A beautifully printed copy of your marriage certificate
- Follow up notification that your marriage has been registered, informati0n on how to request your certificate and a name change checklist.
- An indepth library of readings and music options
If you would like to know more about me, please send me an enquiry today!
- Dictate what your ceremony looks like - this is your big day not mine!
- Hog the limelight on the day - again its your day not mine!
- Perform cookie cutter weddings - every ceremony is written and designed for you
- Ignore emails and phone calls
This celebrant's direct contact details will be sent to you once you complete the enquiry form to the right of this celebrant's profile. You will then receive their phone number(s), email address and website details (if supplied).
Share this profile on Facebook
Bookmark this profile
Email this profile to a friend
Print this page
Return to the Search Results
I can perform these ceremonies:
- Wedding Ceremony
- Naming Ceremony
- Renewal of Vows Ceremony
- Funeral Ceremony
- Commitment Ceremony
- Civil Union Ceremony
My styles of ceremonies include:
- Semi Formal
The locations I can work in include:
- VIC Melbourne - City
- VIC Melbourne - North East
- VIC Melbourne - East
- VIC Melbourne - South
- VIC Melbourne - South East
- VIC Mornington Peninsula
- VIC Melbourne - North
The venues that I can work at include:
- "Adventure" locations
- "Unique" locations
- Boat - Onboard
- Plane - Onboard
- Private Chapel
- Private Garden
- Private Home
- Reception Centre
- Skydiving / parachuting
- Underwater / scuba diving
One month notice period before you can get married